recoil bug?

Shay3100

Morning,

So my blissey faced talon he did brave bird, and I clicked on softboiled. Talon got recoil and died, my blissey left alive and didnt do the move i chose (softboiled) and the fight kept on going. My question is this: why blissey didnt do the move I chose before next poke arrived? or even after? it just skipped my turn.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

280174 Morning,

So my blissey faced talon he did brave bird, and I clicked on softboiled. Talon got recoil and died, my blissey left alive and didnt do the move i chose (softboiled) and the fight kept on going. My question is this: why blissey didnt do the move I chose before next poke arrived? or even after? it just skipped my turn.

Thank you for reporting this bug, will be tested properly. Next time report this in the proper thread, here: click.

280174 Morning,

Thank you for reporting this bug, will be tested properly. Next time report this in the proper thread, here: click.

Np, thanks for the answer.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png