all about the gale wings

Owrasschi

gale wings in pvp is quite annoying for me for a long time .

after i lose 5 time continually because of gale wings, i have a question want to ask .

if Talonflame with gale wings is not op enough should be ban , why stuffs took it away from trainer valley?

is there any reason?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSnakeK

I've never seen staff confirm that it no longer spawns in trainer's valley, though other players have "confirmed" this. At any rate, you just have to have the right pokes in your team to properly wall it. It has a crippling 4x weakness to stealth rock. So if you can keep up stealth rock on their side his talon will immediately lose half its hp upon entry.

Aside from that making sure you have a proper wall to deal with it will make your life easier. Talonflame is a very strong late game sweeper. But early game its useless if you have the proper way to deal with it. Any physical walls that can deal with talonflame typically force a switch. Even if it decides to stack.

281082 if Talonflame with gale wings is not op enough should be ban , why stuffs took it away from trainer valley?

is there any reason?

281085 I've never seen staff confirm that it no longer spawns in trainer's valley, though other players have "confirmed" this.

I got a Fletchinder in Unknown Place like 4 hours ago, it has not been removed, but I do feel like it became rarer

Also, Unknown Place isn't the only area where you can get Fletchling

Routes 2, 11, 34, Violet City, Viridian City and Unknown Place (route 34 is the only one where I didn't see a Fletchling so far, but I can confirm the other spawn sites)

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=25003

281198 Gale wings talonflame is no doubt very overpowered in pvp, they should make fletching more available or catchable like azurill

I don't think it's overpowered since many pokemon can take it down not to mention stealth rock really makes a dent on it. I do agree it is pretty strong

Guest LiquidSnakeK

How can you all say Talonflame is overpowered? lol Its pretty hilarious. Its like you haven't bothered to do any research yourself or just simply don't care. Saying something is overpowered doesn't make it true, no matter how many times you say it :Angel:

I've already told you how to deal with Talonflame. Quite frankly its very simple. Just because it has priority it doesn't automatically make it OP. Granted, it is the strongest priority user in the game imo. However that doesn't mean you can't counter it. Quite the opposite really.