all about the gale wings

Owrasschi

281202 How can you all say Talonflame is overpowered? lol Its pretty hilarious. Its like you haven't bothered to do any research yourself or just simply don't care. Saying something is overpowered doesn't make it true, no matter how many times you say it :Angel:

I've already told you how to deal with Talonflame. Quite frankly its very simple. Just because it has priority it doesn't automatically make it OP. Granted, it is the strongest priority user in the game imo. However that doesn't mean you can't counter it. Quite the opposite really.

if it's not overpowered, it will not always in ranked S

if it's not overpowered, ppl will not pay like 2~3M to buy a normal stats gale wings talonflame not to mention epic one(worth at least 7M up)

It's the "Priority" that make it overpowered

and i don't need you to tell me how to deal with talonflame, i know how to deal with it exactly

but the point is that they should just make talonflame more available or farmable

like gible, gothita, azurill, ferrosed, chansey and etc

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSnakeK

and i don't need you to tell me how to deal with talonflame, i know how to deal with it exactly

but the point is that they should just make talonflame more available or farmable

Why so the market can just be flooded with them? Yea no thanks. Everyone and their great grandmothers want a talonflame, making it more readily available through hunting wouldn't solve this "problem". Please stop calling it overpowered lol It triggers me :Sleeping:

Overpowered is OHKO moves like Fissure etc.

Unfortunately PRO does not have half of the important PVP items coded in order to make the pvp meta more relevant. Choice scarf for example. Items like Assault Vest, the list goes on. That doesn't even include all the moves/abilities that could be coded that would bring a fresh new smell to PRO pvp. Granted this game is an MMO. So maybe only a small portion actually participate in pvp. I could be wrong, it could actually be quite the opposite. But even so, once the top tier pvp items/abilities/moves get coded pokemon like Talonflame will not be so dominant in PRO.

Why so the market can just be flooded with them? Yeah no thanks. Everyone and their great grandmothers want a talonflame, making it more readily available through hunting wouldn't solve this "problem". Please stop calling it overpowered lol It triggers me :Sleeping:

Unfortunately PRO does not have half of the important PVP items coded in order to make the pvp meta more relevant. Choice scarf for example. Items like Assault Vest, the list goes on. That doesn't even include all the moves/abilities that could be coded that would bring a fresh new smell to PRO pvp. Granted this game is an MMO. So maybe only a small portion actually participate in pvp. I could be wrong, it could actually be quite the opposite. But even so, once the top tier pvp items/abilities/moves get coded pokemon like Talonflame will not be so dominant in PRO.

I've already told you how to deal with Talonflame. Quite frankly its very simple. Just because it has priority it doesn't automatically make it OP. Granted, it is the strongest priority user in the game imo. However that doesn't mean you can't counter it. Quite the opposite really.

"At any rate, you just have to have the right pokes in your team to properly wall it. It has a crippling 4x weakness to stealth rock. So if you can keep up stealth rock on their side his talon will immediately lose half its hp upon entry. "

It was already stated that the bird is strong and all, but can be dealt with, then why shut down immediately the idea for a regular spawn for the pokemon?

I understand the issue about the lack of options on moves, abilities and items, but nonetheless it would be nice to get another option to farm Fletchlings.

<i></i>

281231 it would be nice to get another option to farm Fletchlings.

Why just Fletchling, then? Why not Scatterbug ? Petilil ? Pidove ? Rufflet ? I'm too lazy to list all of them but you got the idea.

Say they do give them a spawn area, then what? Headbutt becomes totally useless, and your playthrough would resume in even more left-right-left-right-run-left-right continuously

Anyway, as stated here:

- "The luck aspect of the game is exactly what drives the interest of so many of PRO's players. Is it frustrating? It can be."

- "But if everyone could have epic rare Pokemon then the point of them being limited would be lost."

Guest LiquidSnakeK
281231 it would be nice to get another option to farm Fletchlings.

Why just Fletchling, then? Why not Scatterbug ? Petilil ? Pidove ? Rufflet ? I'm too lazy to list all of them but you got the idea.

Say they do give them a spawn area, then what? Headbutt becomes totally useless, and your playthrough would resume in even more left-right-left-right-run-left-right continuously

Anyway, as stated here:

- "The luck aspect of the game is exactly what drives the interest of so many of PRO's players. Is it frustrating? It can be."

- "But if everyone could have epic rare Pokemon then the point of them being limited would be lost."

This basically sums it up. ^^ :y:

Talonflame is definitely a strong Pokemon, but there are more than one way to deal with it in pvp.

Like LiquidSnakeK says, any physical wall that threatens talonflame will directly force the switch out even if its already power up once, and being extremely vulnerable to stealth rocks means there r ways to deal with it. I can understand if people are not familiar with PVP it could seem really powerful, but rather than complaining about banning it, maybe it would work better asking someone with more experience on how to beat it.

And it definitely isn't op, since if it was everyone would be using it, but most top 25 does not even include it in the team.( in red server at least)

6vPv7WS.png

My Shiny Collection

umbreon.gifvenusaur-f.gifalakazam.gifrapidash.giffroslass.gifkingdra.gif