Haxorus disappeared

Pokedoomer

I was on love island with haxorus on the 6th slot of the team and i was about to give a friend a happiny i found. I swaped happiny with haxorus and then the team slots were stuck and i reloged in after 5 minutes trying to solve it. After trading it i searched "haxorus" and didnt appear, also checked all boxes one by one , just disapeared :( i havent screenshots but im Completely sure i didnt realesed it because i checked chat and no poke was realesed. I just want a little refund of pokedollars of it , put a lof effort to lost it because a bug of the game. Thanks....

281778 I was on love island with haxorus on the 6th slot of the team and i was about to give a friend a happiny i found. I swaped happiny with haxorus and then the team slots were stuck and i reloged in after 5 minutes trying to solve it. After trading it i searched "haxorus" and didnt appear, also checked all boxes one by one , just disapeared :( i havent screenshots but im Completely sure i didnt realesed it because i checked chat and no poke was realesed. I just want a little refund of pokedollars of it , put a lof effort to lost it because a bug of the game. Thanks....

Try restarting your client first. If that doesn't work then go through each one of your boxes one by one to make sure you didn't miss it.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

• 2 weeks later...
281778 I was on love island with haxorus on the 6th slot of the team and i was about to give a friend a happiny i found. I swaped happiny with haxorus and then the team slots were stuck and i reloged in after 5 minutes trying to solve it. After trading it i searched "haxorus" and didnt appear, also checked all boxes one by one , just disapeared :( i havent screenshots but im Completely sure i didnt realesed it because i checked chat and no poke was realesed. I just want a little refund of pokedollars of it , put a lof effort to lost it because a bug of the game. Thanks....

If you've tried restarting your client and double checking your boxes and even making sure you're on the right account/server, there's nothing we can do about that without screenshot proof and an id number. Please consult this post for our policy on rollbacks and lost data. Sorry about the inconvenience. :(

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

Guest LiquidSnakeK
287538 Not even a refund of pokedollars? Making this post should be enough proof ;__;

No it's not enough proof. You can't just say you lost something without providing solid evidence of the incident. Next time take screens of everything as it happened to put together a solid case.