jagged pass bug

Elwee

Hello,

firstly, sorry for my english so bad but i'm french =X

I had a little bug in my adventure ! In hoenn i had defeat the magma admin in jagged pass, jackson's alakazam had teleported goudron BUT when i go to the aqua hiddencave in lylycove, the officier han tell me to go to jagged pass...

I had a problem when i defeat magma admin, after jackson teleported goudron, i talk with the admin and i freeze, i cannot move. The game log out (i always have the file report about this crash). When I relogg, i could re-defeat magma admin but his mega was imortal and when all my poke are died, i respawn in the map with all my poke heal and the admin despawn...

I've been lock in the story ...

thanks you for your help !

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to thank you for the time you have given me the energy you spent to solve my problem.

No seriously, it will do 3 weeks I'm stuck. I hope at least you will not rollback my part because during these three weeks of blocking I could still capture some Pokemon and xp.

I was hoping at least a simple answer to understand that my problem was seen ...

Really disappointed !

Hello, and apologies on behalf of the staff that this issue was disattended for weeks.

If I'm understanding your expositional report correctly, you previously defeated him and were forced to rechallenge him, the script froze thereafter, you had to relog whereupon you rechallenged him, you were defeated upon that rechallenging, and now Magma Admin Tabitha is no longer visible; is this correct? Are there any misstatements or omissions?

In any case, I notice that your Red Orb has not been removed—a removal that should coincide with defeating Tabitha in a successful control-flow execution of the scripts—yet the NPC is invisible; I have added an impaassable TileScript that should correct this and prompt Tabitha to reappear, thereby affording you another chance to battle him and ensuring that it's complete. Simply retread to where you've battled Tabitha, and he shall appear again.

Let us know if any further issues persist, and apologies for any inconveniences this has caused.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Good evening, I tried to see if I could defeat Tabitha again but unfortunately when I get on the map, there is not ... Even after you close the game and re-opened. I went to the cave Aqua, and the officer always prevented me from entering.

Yet you understand my problem. I beat him, Jackson HAD tp Groudon, but freezed play. When I reconnected, I can beat him again unless he was invincible. Then once I lost, I reappeared on the map with my Pokemon full life but Tabitha was gone.

288562 Good evening, I tried to see if I could defeat Tabitha again but unfortunately when I get on the map, there is not ... Even after you close the game and re-opened. I went to the cave Aqua, and the officer always prevented me from entering.

Yet you understand my problem. I beat him, Jackson HAD tp Groudon, but freezed play. When I reconnected, I can beat him again unless he was invincible. Then once I lost, I reappeared on the map with my Pokemon full life but Tabitha was gone.

Can you go back and try to see if Tabitha reappears? Note: go out of the map to the previous floor and go back in towards where Groudon was, even if you don't see Tabitha at first.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Can you go back and try to see if Tabitha reappears? Note: go out of the map to the previous floor and go back in towards where Groudon was, even if you don't see Tabitha at first.

I try this every day but nothing happen...

I have no answers. it's now since October 2 I am stuck without that there isn't evolution.

I see the other topics with several responses of the staff and I feel that my subject is forgotten. Can I receive news about my problem?