jagged pass bug

Elwee

Can you go back and try to see if Tabitha reappears? Note: go out of the map to the previous floor and go back in towards where Groudon was, even if you don't see Tabitha at first.

I try this every day but nothing happen...

Next time, please quote the whole post to notify us of updates. I didn't get any update that you were still stuck :(

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

I managed to get into the hideout aqua, to the quest and beat the mossdeep's gy m. I think the problem is solved.

Thank you very much for your help !

Ps: Sorry, I do not know much in forum especially with all English ^^ '

Can you go back and try to see if Tabitha reappears? Note: go out of the map to the previous floor and go back in towards where Groudon was, even if you don't see Tabitha at first.

Next time, please quote the whole post to notify us of updates. I didn't get any update that you were still stuck :(

In fact, the problem persists ... I managed to reach the final hideout where there is the legendary but as the orb to Groudon hasn't been updated, there isn't script for jackson.

I put a screenshot of the map :

310722bugaqua.jpg

In fact, the problem persists ... I managed to reach the final hideout where there is the legendary but as the orb to Groudon hasn't been updated, there isn't script for jackson.

310722bugaqua.jpg

Ok, so I reset your variables and moved your character back to Magma hideout. Do your battle there (it may seem buggy, but what can we do), then use a escape rope to get back to mossdeep (I put one on the 3rd pokemon in your party), and go straight to seafloor again. If anything is bugged again, let us know.

nsyIQuy.gif

310722bugaqua.jpg

Ok, so I reset your variables and moved your character back to Magma hideout. Do your battle there (it may seem buggy, but what can we do), then use a escape rope to get back to mossdeep (I put one on the 3rd pokemon in your party), and go straight to seafloor again. If anything is bugged again, let us know.

I beat the magma admin, i took the escape rope to mossdeep but now, i can't enter to seafloor :

647158seafloorcave.jpg

So, i went to lilycove hideout but nothing and when i return to seafloor cave, i still cannot...

575636hideoutaqua123.jpg

310722bugaqua.jpg

I beat the magma admin, i took the escape rope to mossdeep but now, i can't enter to seafloor :

647158seafloorcave.jpg

So, i went to lilycove hideout but nothing and when i return to seafloor cave, i still cannot...

575636hideoutaqua123.jpg

Ok, seems you were missing the blue orb. Put it on your 3rd poke again, take it into your bag and try again.

nsyIQuy.gif

647158seafloorcave.jpg

575636hideoutaqua123.jpg

Ok, seems you were missing the blue orb. Put it on your 3rd poke again, take it into your bag and try again.

Always a problem :

510097encorebug.jpg

647158seafloorcave.jpg

575636hideoutaqua123.jpg

Always a problem :

510097encorebug.jpg

Ok, try now (made the admin visible)

nsyIQuy.gif

Always a problem :

510097encorebug.jpg

Ok, try now (made the admin visible)

Ok, i went to Sootopolis, i think problem solved !

thanks you very much for all your time !!!

:thanks: :Heart: :thanks: