Box on the Moon and Poketower(Lavender)

Iagomasterpro20

In Moon players we pay 15k to go, and it is difficult when the auction party and the people want to see the other pokemon that is in the box or even to keep that thought.

In Poketower already has a Joy, what you would have also a box? if it had more time to facilitate hunting, and so would not need to leave the place where you are.

I hope you understand my suggestion ...

I'm sorry for any error in writing, I'm using google translator :Crazy: :thanks:

I think what you mean is put a nurse on moon? You already get 4 full heal on the moon, which I think is more than enough for one trip. For me personally 4 full heals means I can grind for almost a full week straight if I don't leave the place. False swipe is 40 pp, that means you get 160(or 120, depends on how many free heal you get there) gible or togepi for a 15k trip. That's more than enough bang for the buck.

3sJBaVY.gif

282080 -snip-

282104 -snip-

It sounds more like a request for a PC added there to be able to see the caught pokemon whilst hunting there,

a PC on the moon would be rather out of place though, it's not a city, there's no settlement there so people would have no reason for a PC from an immersion point of view

282080 -snip-

282104 -snip-

It sounds more like a request for a PC added there to be able to see the caught pokemon whilst hunting there,

a PC on the moon would be rather out of place though, it's not a city, there's no settlement there so people would have no reason for a PC from an immersion point of view

In that case i totally agree, some thing that fits the theme of moon, but let you check your caught pokemon. Sure can't wait for whole week of anticipation to check them, and it's totally not worth spending 15k just to check what you have already caught. Or even something like you can release pokemon from your pocket, so you can release them as you go.

3sJBaVY.gif

I agree. The moon has to have a PC even if it doesn't make sense. There are other "out of place" things in the game (not just PRO), the whole game is based on "out of place" stuff anyway. Why not add something convenient?

283191 Perhaps there should be something like a "Moon Exploration Camp" in the map, the healing/warping Elgyem and a PC can be found there.

This makes a lot of sense actually. Good thought.