how many times?

Mysteries

282188 hi i just want to ask is how many times i can battle a boss?? like for example pumpkin boss how many times i can able to battle him??

Check out this great boss guide on the forums that stays updated as more bosses are added: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=9593.

--Moving this to GS--

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

282188 hi i just want to ask is how many times i can battle a boss?? like for example pumpkin boss how many times i can able to battle him??

the bosses respawn each 2 weeks except naero respawn each week

yes i know it but..my point is how many time i can battle each boss..like for example i battle them 6 times so i cant battle them again just like that

yes i know it but..my point is how many time i can battle each boss..like for example i battle them 6 times so i cant battle them again just like that

you can battle them as many times as you want :y:

You can battle them as many times as you'd like with the two exceptions being: Event bosses go away when the event ends & when a staff leaves typically their boss is either deleted or renamed. Typically, the owners of the thread I linked above catch onto these changes quickly so please do bookmark their thread.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

You can battle them as many times as you'd like with the two exceptions being: Event bosses go away when the event ends & when a staff leaves typically their boss is either deleted or renamed. Typically, the owners of the thread I linked above catch onto these changes quickly so please do bookmark their thread.

yes i bookmark it already thanks anyway...i though theres a limit xD..thanks again

Infinity is the best amount.

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️