Problem: PRO32.exe

0nix

Hello

When I try to play pokemon the program freezes and notify me the following message: "PRO32.exe has it stopped working, a solution is sought and is found it will notify" please I could not play and every time I try to open again program is closed and can not do anything

my operating system is window 7 32bits

thanks, :confused: :thanks:

283077 Hello

When I try to play pokemon the program freezes and notify me the following message: "PRO32.exe has it stopped working, a solution is sought and is found it will notify" please I could not play and every time I try to open again program is closed and can not do anything

my operating system is window 7 32bits

thanks, :confused: :thanks:

Make sure your computer has met the System requirements, you can check it in Downloads & Update Logs. Also, you can try to redownload the game(make sure you deleted the old files) and check this Window 7 guide for further support.

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.

here's a screenshot of my problem, I checked and my computer has the requirements demanded by the game, in fact I was playing around 4 days but now I get this load map does not pass, sometimes even only with open the program passes, and I have returned to download and check the firewall but still the same

[image][/image]

-snip-

Check this topic's solution since you have the problem with not responding client.

Also, you can see Window 10 crash fix guide if the solution from the topic is still can't help you solve the problem.

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.