Accidentally replaced move

Jhaybrnrd

I dont know if this is the right place for this

So i accidentally replaced my mismaguis Hex with one of its moves (i cant remember tbh) i noticed it only when i did a pvp.

So im begging staffs i just want the move back please :Frown:

Heres an screenshot of my mis summary

5d2decc900.png

Unfortunately staff do not correct mistakes by players like this. I wish you the best in luck if staff do respond but most likely you won't be getting help for this. The best thing to do is hunt for another if you really want hex.

Brad.gif

283135 Unfortunately staff do not correct mistakes by players like this. I wish you the best in luck if staff do respond but most likely you won't be getting help for this. The best thing to do is hunt for another if you really want hex.

The buttons in game sometimes glitch on phone. Its clicking the wrong one whenever i click on players/trying to message or trade.

I dont know if its just my phone or my finger or game problems

283131 -snip-

Unfortunately, we can't help you relearn the move back. Since relearning Hex move set can only be done in the Pokemon current stage only. Mismagius will never able to relearn Hex as it has not in its move set, only in Misdreavus move set. Sorry for any inconvenience.

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.

283131 -snip-

Unfortunately, we can't help you relearn the move back. Since relearning Hex move set can only be done in the Pokemon current stage only. Mismagius will never able to relearn Hex as it has not in its move set, only in Misdreavus move set. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Ahhh alright :Frown:

I hope in the future there will be like move relearner for last evo only babies will learn

284454 Ahhh alright

I hope in the future there will be like move relearner for last evo only babies will learn

It’s up to our content/development teams to decide in the future.

Locked as the problem got solved

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.