Miss latios

Mrrick1102

1. 1.

I can't find latios in 10 locations. when i go back home, i can't see news for latios.Only news for latias but i defeated latias @@. Any mod or someone can have me. ingame:mrrick1102 sv red

7193yiW.png

S7STilZ.png

P/s: if staff have latios ingame, can u battle with me, i only need dex for jirachi@@

-snip-

Can you tell me did you watch the tv new before you went to find Latias.

Also, how did you get the Latias' Pokedex data, is it from one of the locations?

You can check this guide for the locations if you are unsure about the locations name.

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.

Please try to contact a Content Scripter when you're in-game next—be it making contactual efforts in this thread or on IRC if one of us is available at a friendly juncture. It appears that your account is deadlocked in an inexplicable control-flow disorder that did not properly register your caught-data entry or sequential variables of the quest (perhaps due to a deadlock?), but we can reset the variables in real time when contacted in-game.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.