Cant connect to the sevrer

Guest Macoman123

Guest Macoman123

My pc meets the requirements and the Servers are on but, when i click log in it freezes for some secs and then tell me Cannot connect to the server.

If it isn't due to the servers being down, try rightclicking on the .exe and hitting "use as administrator" that did it for me!

Done.png KWNHoD3.png <---- Shinigami currently recruiting members. [Red Server]

After 87 hours of farming, I finally caught it!

283394 My pc meets the requirements and the Servers are on but, when i click log in it freezes for some secs and then tell me Cannot connect to the server.

If you are receiving a “Can not connect to server” prompt, the best course of action to take would be to completely close the client, relaunch it and try again. Please confirm that the server is online via the unofficial server status on our website https://project-sato.net/statuschecker/ . Sometimes, the server can go down, but the website can show it as being online. Please be patient and try to use the F5 button again. Almost most cases for "cannot connect to server" prompt is the server being down. Also, as zehhtra said you can try to run the client as administrator.

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.