Greetings

Good day to you fellow Pokemon Fans, was looking at top Pokemon fusions videos and etc until this game was randomly on suggestions so i took a look, fell in love the moment i laid my eyes upon it. :Heart-eyes:

In the main games I'm not into pokemon battles much unless it's within the story,

I spend most of my Pokemon time in Contests(Gen 3&4), Musicals(Gen 5), the Fitness game(Gen 2 remakes) and the Acting(Gen 5), basically the side stuff...oh, and breeding...which I hear this game has none of lol, I guess I'm replacing breeding with catching them.

Started playing Pokemon during the Gen 3 days, and played at least one of the pair/trio ever since...except ORAS...

Guess I'm a Pokemon Coordinator or Pokemon Breeder.

More random statements,

I picked Pikachu as my starter, My favorite type is Fairy, and I'm a Eeveelution fan, my goal is most likely trying to get a Shiny female Eevee.

(You sneaky story writers, making me believe I would get a Eevee until that Jackson(Rival) guy came and grabbed it :Frown: )

Forgive my very long post, I tend to write a lot once I get into a favorite subject of mine. :Shy:

40561 Hey there, before we accept you into the community I must ask of you to mimic the following Pokemon cry:

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

Make sure to record your attempt and post the result.

Thx

Ah yes, this is mandatory for acceptance. I look forward to your attempt.

40561 Hey there, before we accept you into the community I must ask of you to mimic the following Pokemon cry:

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

Thx

Haha, sadly I don't post videos or recordings of my own, if I did I would try and mimic all my favorites. :Crazy:

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

Thx

Haha, sadly I don't post videos or recordings of my own, if I did I would try and mimic all my favorites. :Crazy:

okay?

LISQEZ3.gif

40601 Alas! She has gone astray from the divine teachings of Electabuzz. We can only pray the Sacred Cry will guide her back to the right path.

:Smile: I admit that video was hilarious, made me laugh.

40603 Welcome to PRO

Thank you for the welcome. :Grin: