Other mode of payments besides paypal

Rhemark

First of all I want to say hi, I lived in the Philippines and I have no paypal account, I really want to donate in your game, is their a possible way that you can add another mode of payment, I really really want those mounts for my journey in PRO and I want to enter those members only area, for example donation using MOL points.

Hello Rhemar. Unfortunately, paypal is only payment way for the present. However, it may be able to other methods. You should contact the Developer. Click on this link I gave you. Create a topic to provide contact. All donations are valuable and donations is keeping the game alive. Personally thank you. Each donation increases the free play time. :Grin: :Smile:

Remember that you can trade with game money. Players determine their fees. If you don't get any solution, you can do it that way.

Click here and create topic

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

283726 First of all I want to say hi, I lived in the Philippines and I have no paypal account, I really want to donate in your game, is their a possible way that you can add another mode of payment, I really really want those mounts for my journey in PRO and I want to enter those members only area, for example donation using MOL points.

Alternate payment methods have been suggested in the past several times before. We understand that it may be inconvenient to donate via Paypal in certain countries, but this will ultimately depend on our developer Shane's discretion, as there are limitations on his ability to accept donations from other payment methods. Apologies for any inconveniences in the meantime.

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.