Please Vote! (YES) or (NO)

Sk8trgod618

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's very complicated, as someone said above ' extremely rare pokemon should be extremely rare to get' and we need to give these good rewards to people who have striven.

But, i agree to do some "mini events" such " the rate of dragons and water types has been increased by 10% for 3 days" ( or one week, idk), once there many people that work hard all the day and don't have much time to have fun and hunt extremely rare pokemons

284126 it's very complicated, as someone said above ' extremely rare pokemon should be extremely rare to get' and we need to give these good rewards to people who have striven.

I agree completely, well put with the striven part.

284126 But, i agree to do some "mini events" such " the rate of dragons and water types has been increased by 10% for 3 days ( or one week, idk)

Events would be cool, rewarding active members with special events :)

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

284122 But honestly, I don't even care since I just buy whatever I want. I don't got time to hunt it so I let all the grindfesters hunt rares and I'll just buy em when I see em in trade chat :devil:

:y:

I do exactly the same. But instead of hunting rare pokemon, you have to spend some time farming to get the money

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

Guest SugarRed9

Considering I've been hunting 2 months for a h.a sableye, I feel like you guys are overreacting. The grind is rng based. Sometimes rng Jesus loves you and you get a godly 3x31 gastly on the first try. then other times you go two months withou seeing a h.a. Sable. It's just like life, not everything can go your way all the time.