My Shiny Dratini Hunt

Tro11z

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

284176 how much time for 1000 encounters?

Hmm. I haven't timed it really. I'll time my encounters tomorrow and respond back to you with that data. Since I use multiple accounts at a time it cuts down by a significant amount of time though.

284222 Atleast you got a shiny in the first session lmao, i'd say thats pretty lucky. What area are you recording this? DD or?

Yes. Fishing in DD for all these encounters. Yes it was lucky to get a shiny in the first but it would have been even more lucky if it was on an account I was using an adamant synch on instead of jolly :Cry:

Brad.gif

284612 Good luck buddy, seems like you encounter one dratini after 200 total encounters. Thats the same statistic i made once for deino, riolu and axew.

So the rarity is pretty balanced, nice to know^^

Yea that is nice to know. Do you remember how long your hunt lasted?

Brad.gif

284612 Good luck buddy, seems like you encounter one dratini after 200 total encounters. Thats the same statistic i made once for deino, riolu and axew.

So the rarity is pretty balanced, nice to know^^

Yea that is nice to know. Do you remember how long your hunt lasted?

I was hunting about 2 hours for 4 different rare Pokes (riolu, deino, gible and axew) so 8 hours in total and made about 40-45 encounters per 10 minutes. The result was one rare Poke after 200 encounters on average.

AkmfjcI.png