Professor Birch Timer Bug

Orlumbus

Hi

I would like to inform a bug relating Professor Birch Hoenn Timer.

A friend of mine finished Hoenn, and when professor Birch says the time u have spent on Hoenn, he started to say the same hour he had in total. The pic can demonstrate this

14646644_538434786347238_27496575_o.jpg

Thank you for the attention.

Btw, is Blue server.

[glow=#3149c9]~ Blue Server ~[/glow]

[glow=Purple]-= Officer of TeamToxic Guild =-[/glow]

Hello.

From what I've educed in reading your friend's user variables, no variable has been initialized for their Hoenn hours; this is used to register how many hours have been logged at the juncture of visiting Hoenn, which serves as a subtractive variable from their total hours to calculate the amount of time they've spent in Hoenn. Since this variable was never properly as it should have been, it is null when calculated and thus there is no differential when subtracted from their total hours.

I've noticed that these script hiccups have affected more than a few users lately, however; that's why I've added in another clause in the script to ensure that if the variable isn't already registered by the time you're checking the hours, it'll try to do so again. I'd advise your friend to interact with Professor Birch again; this should initialize their variable, which will be seminal enough to calculable Hoenn hours once enough hours have elapsed since.

Apologies for any inconveniences meanwhile, and let us know if issues persist.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

285179 Hi

I would like to inform a bug relating Professor Birch Hoenn Timer.

A friend of mine finished Hoenn, and when professor Birch says the time u have spent on Hoenn, he started to say the same hour he had in total. The pic can demonstrate this

14646644_538434786347238_27496575_o.jpg

Thank you for the attention.

Btw, is Blue server.

Can you please let us know if it works or not?

Be aware though that if the Hoenn hours had not be registered properly before, it will be reset so if you see 0 hours or something like that, it's probably what happened. You will unfortunately have to wait a bit more to get those Hoenn hours rolling in. Once that's done, things should be good.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

292325 He spoke with Birch, and it was 0.

Now is everything ok then? The time will start to count?

It should, yes.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.