Game Froze mid-battle with Mew

1. 1.

Hey guys, need mod support badly, finally got to challenge and catch mew and the game froze mid-fight and I'm panicing. What can I do??

Current status. Game DC'd mid-fight for no reason at all.

e3c5762760.png

Done.png KWNHoD3.png <---- Shinigami currently recruiting members. [Red Server]

After 87 hours of farming, I finally caught it!

285416 Hey guys, need mod support badly, finally got to challenge and catch mew and the game froze mid-fight and I'm panicing. What can I do??

e3c5762760.png

Hi,

Mods probably won't do anything as you didn't catch it so they can't know its IDs and therefore respawn it

However, there is a boss in Unknown Place (Trainers Valley) which should (never had to deal with him so I can't tell for sure if it's working or not, but it should ^^) give you another opportunity to catch Mew -if you defeat him, of course-.

Now, regarding this freeze, was it when you opened your backpack in battle? Or random freeze?

Given that Mew is still awake and full HP, I'll assume it was random; my best guess is that the server timed out, and there's nothing you can do about that;

But if it was indeed the backpack-thing, from now on, open your bag in battle every ~20min (the longer you wait between 2 openings, the longer the game will freeze)

Anyway, it's sad, but things like that happens :l

Hopefully, you'll manage to defeat Nikola and get the second Mew :p

285416 Hey guys, need mod support badly, finally got to challenge and catch mew and the game froze mid-fight and I'm panicing. What can I do??

e3c5762760.png

hope u can find it again when u relog. if not,there's a boss(nikola i think),check the BOSS guide in the forum. when u beat him,u get a second chance to catch ur lost legendary.

e3c5762760.png

Hi,

Mods probably won't do anything as you didn't catch it so they can't know its IDs and therefore respawn it

However, there is a boss in Unknown Place (Trainers Valley) which should (never had to deal with him so I can't tell for sure if it's working or not, but it should ^^) give you another opportunity to catch Mew -if you defeat him, of course-.

Now, regarding this freeze, was it when you opened your backpack in battle? Or random freeze?

Given that Mew is still awake and full HP, I'll assume it was random; my best guess is that the server timed out, and there's nothing you can do about that;

But if it was indeed the backpack-thing, from now on, open your bag in battle every ~20min (the longer you wait between 2 openings, the longer the game will freeze)

Anyway, it's sad, but things like that happens :l

Hopefully, you'll manage to defeat Nikola and get the second Mew :p

It was the backpack glitch, but how am I suppose to catch the Mew without opening my backpack and throwing pokeballs at it? Wait 20 mins inbetween every ball? This wasn't a mistake on my part

Done.png KWNHoD3.png <---- Shinigami currently recruiting members. [Red Server]

After 87 hours of farming, I finally caught it!

285436 It was the backpack glitch, but how am I suppose to catch the Mew without opening my backpack and throwing pokeballs at it? Wait 20 mins inbetween every ball? This wasn't a mistake on my part

No, you can open it whenever you want, but the longest you'll wait, the longer it will freeze, and that can result in being kick for AFK

Now, the 2 only ways of getting rid of it atm are :

- completely closing your client and launching it again, or

- open your bag in battle every 20min max, for no other purpose than resetting the "freeze time bomb" timer (open the bag, wait for the game to respond (and do not spam click when frozen or your PC will more likely shut the game down before it responded again), close the bag and run away from the rattata you're facing)

EDIT: By experience, not opening it for 5 hours and without closing the client (just log out and log back in doesn't reset) results in 8min freeze = kick for afk

It might depend on the CPU you have, I can't really test this on my own x)

e3c5762760.png

-- moved to the proper forum--

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.