Shinx catch and delete after crash server

Meyline

Hello (first, sorry for my english, i'm french) i've catch one Shinx in yellow server this afternoon, and the server has crash 2-3 minutes laters. When i'm come back on the game, my shinx isn't in my boxes. Anyone can do anything for me? :Shocked:

thnx you!

285462 Hello (first, sorry for my english, i'm french) i've catch one Shinx in yellow server this afternoon, and the server has crash 2-3 minutes laters. When i'm come back on the game, my shinx isn't in my boxes. Anyone can do anything for me? :Shocked:

thnx you!

Sorry but the return of any unsaved data doesn't seem possible. Log out of the game to take precautions. This will automatically save the Pokemon. I'm so sorry that you experienced this problem. You were in a bit of bad luck.

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

285467 Next time just after catch rare poke, i will log out..

That's what he meant :)

For further informations, I'd suggest this Naero post, it helps to understand how it works and I can't possibly explain better than him

Sorry for your loss, hope you'll quickly find another one (maybe even better :p)

285462 Hello (first, sorry for my english, i'm french) i've catch one Shinx in yellow server this afternoon, and the server has crash 2-3 minutes laters. When i'm come back on the game, my shinx isn't in my boxes. Anyone can do anything for me? :Shocked:

thnx you!

Hi Meyline,

The game is still in BETA and crashes can happen anytime.

You can't get anything back when you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility.

As said MecanoJilano said, you can read roll back issue topic for further information.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Locked as the problem resolved

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.