Haunter Doesn't Evolve After Trade

Unwritten

So I met up with someone to exchange Haunters to evolve them. We traded and I evolved his, but for some reason mine went straight to his storage and didn't evolve. He traded it back and for some reason it did the same thing for me. Even though I had open space, it went to my storage and never asked me to evolve it. We tried again later after I level my Haunter up some more, but it did the same thing. It has to be some kind of glitch that is sending my Haunter to storage instead of the space I have open without asking to evolve it, right?

285527 So I met up with someone to exchange Haunters to evolve them. We traded and I evolved his, but for some reason mine went straight to his storage and didn't evolve. He traded it back and for some reason it did the same thing for me. Even though I had open space, it went to my storage and never asked me to evolve it. We tried again later after I level my Haunter up some more, but it did the same thing. It has to be some kind of glitch that is sending my Haunter to storage instead of the space I have open without asking to evolve it, right?

Try trading it to a different player and make sure that they have more than one free party slot. You can contact a staff member ingame if you have no one that you can trust.

Restarting your client may also fix this.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

So I met up with someone to exchange Haunters to evolve them. We traded and I evolved his, but for some reason mine went straight to his storage and didn't evolve. He traded it back and for some reason it did the same thing for me. Even though I had open space, it went to my storage and never asked me to evolve it. We tried again later after I level my Haunter up some more, but it did the same thing. It has to be some kind of glitch that is sending my Haunter to storage instead of the space I have open without asking to evolve it, right?

Problem solved by me. It was provided by the ingame help. I wish you a good day.

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

285527 So I met up with someone to exchange Haunters to evolve them. We traded and I evolved his, but for some reason mine went straight to his storage and didn't evolve. He traded it back and for some reason it did the same thing for me. Even though I had open space, it went to my storage and never asked me to evolve it. We tried again later after I level my Haunter up some more, but it did the same thing. It has to be some kind of glitch that is sending my Haunter to storage instead of the space I have open without asking to evolve it, right?