Stuck in Route 111 South

Tylo12341213

So I am trying to go to up to Route 113 from Route 111 South. But it tells me I shouldn't further further that way because of raging sandstorms. I am trying to go all the way around to the upper half of route 115 to go into meteor falls. I cant go the easier way because my pokemon don't have rock smash. Please help me find a way through the sandstorm?

285647 So I am trying to go to up to Route 113 from Route 111 South. But it tells me I shouldn't further further that way because of raging sandstorms. I am trying to go all the way around to the upper half of route 115 to go into meteor falls. I cant go the easier way because my pokemon don't have rock smash. Please help me find a way through the sandstorm?

The other way you can ago through the desert is when you reach Route 111 go to the left and across Fiery Path.

Also, if you want to enter the desert, it will require you to have Go-goggle,

you can obtain it after you finished Fourth GYM.

Check Full Hoenn Region Main Quest Quick Guide if you have problem with storyline. :)

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.

286223 Going through Firey Path doesnt work because I dont have Rock Smash. And that guide tells me to go through the desert which I cant do. Any other ideas?

You don't need Rock Smash to go through Fiery Path, only to access its excavation site, which isn't what you're looking for