A Return of Sorts

So, I initially started playing PRO back in the December release in 2015, but had stopped after some time. I've been playing the last few days and hopefully will be sticking around this time, as it's clear a lot of content (including my favorite Hoenn T~T) has finally been introduced and added. Glad to be back and feel like the game has more keeping me interested/invested.

twitch.tv/sandgod - For all the streaming needs if I'm playing PRO or otherwise =3=b

285816 So, I initially started playing PRO back in the December release in 2015, but had stopped after some time. I've been playing the last few days and hopefully will be sticking around this time, as it's clear a lot of content (including my favorite Hoenn T~T) has finally been introduced and added. Glad to be back and feel like the game has more keeping me interested/invested.

Welcome back to PRO! FYI, you can advertise your stream in this section of the forums: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=126 :Grin:

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>