Down lvl

Mirri

Hi i whant to ask a question about the posibility to down lvl a pokemon.

you see there are some rare occasions where people lag and misscklik the evo button and if the pokemon is 99lvl and go 100 it cant be evolve anymore!!

So what i say is there a posibility to put a npc or somthing to dlvl the pokemon? :thanks:

286604 Hi i whant to ask a question about the posibility to down lvl a pokemon.

you see there are some rare occasions where people lag and misscklik the evo button and if the pokemon is 99lvl and go 100 it cant be evolve anymore!!

So what i say is there a posibility to put a npc or somthing to dlvl the pokemon? :thanks:

286606 But staff more than likely does not back level pokes. Sorry.

Hi,

No they don't indeed

"Pokemon cannot evolution at level 100

Unfortunately, staff cannot do anything for this case. You will need to check and make sure every requirement before go up to level 100. I will recommend evolution pokemon around level 97-98 for avoiding any unexpected issue."

cf. https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31177

286604 Hi i whant to ask a question about the posibility to down lvl a pokemon.

There is a great sticky at the top of this forum that covers all these situations. Check it out here.

Here's the part that applies to you:

"Unfortunately, staff cannot do anything for this case. You will need to check and make sure every requirement before go up to level 100. I will recommend evolution pokemon around level 97-98 for avoiding any unexpected issue."

So, unfortunately there's nothing we can do. Sorry!

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

i know that is a high risk to evolve like this but never thought it will hapen.

i also know is not your fault about this hapening but i had to suggest it because is such a pity

to waste rare and good pokemon that way. :Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

thanks for the support tho.

286625 i know that is a high risk to evolve like this but never thought it will hapen.

i also know is not your fault about this hapening but i had to suggest it because is such a pity

to waste rare and good pokemon that way. :Frown: :Frown: :Frown:

thanks for the support tho.

I wish you better luck in the future!

Locking this as solved.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>