Tier rankeds

Moltisanti

298890 Smogon has all items and abilities into consideration, PRO doesnt yet have all PvP items and working abilities or even all Pokemon/ movesets working and/or ingame yet, Smogon tiers take those into consideration when seeing where a certain Pokemon should be banded. Tiers is likely something that will come into play at some point, but for the time being the focus is on all moves, abilities and items to be ingame and working correctly

Then get working :)

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

298890 Smogon has all items and abilities into consideration, PRO doesnt yet have all PvP items and working abilities or even all Pokemon/ movesets working and/or ingame yet, Smogon tiers take those into consideration when seeing where a certain Pokemon should be banded. Tiers is likely something that will come into play at some point, but for the time being the focus is on all moves, abilities and items to be ingame and working correctly

We are, tirelessly infact, currently the Halloween event you've posted so frequently about is taking up a lot of our time recently ;) unless of course you wish for us to leave that and make new PvP additions our biggest priority :) :) :)

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

We are, tirelessly infact, currently the Halloween event you've posted so frequently about is taking up a lot of our time recently ;) unless of course you wish for us to leave that and make new PvP additions our biggest priority :) :) :)

I'd like for that to happen xD

I just wished Shane wasn't too nervous about recruiting people who can actually HELP him and CARE for the game. I understand that he's afraid of his project and any potential damage that can happen to it but not everyone's purpose is to harm others in this world...I know that you guys are doing ur best, but u can only do SO much...

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

Id sign that any day

Id sign that any day

Man they do sound like they got dope stuff instore for us for this event but i know i'm probably going to be disappointed so i might've signed that as well hahahaha

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

Thanks for the answer, I don't think that PRO's meta should be the same than Smogon, we can have another meta and that can be great too, even now with some items and abilitys not working.

Having different categories of ranked would be nice anyway, the point is that more pokemon can be useful.

No, I don't like the idea (NOW).... mainly because meta is already gimmnicky and small because of tons of:

.Missing items

.Missing abilities

.Uncoded/misscoded moves (like u-turn and volt-switch rip)

.Hard/impossible to farm pokes

.etc, etc...

A lot of pokes that are usually NU or completely Useless in normal Showdown/DS battle system, are big threats here just because all the listed above (and vice versa, uber pokes being not that good here). Also surprise factor, try using pokes that are not mainstream and you will get some free turns or unexpected switches Lul... I think that unless u're trying to use a NFE poke, basically all is viable in ranked pvp as long as you provide the proper support for that poke with ur team (besides farfetch, but farfetch was never considered even by troll freak Lul)

I think is (and will) be an excellent idea in the near future when all the above are fixed/implemented... but it's a HARD work

298888 They should apply the smogon tier system into this game,

Smogon tier does not apply to this game at all, reasons being:

1. legendaries are not allowed

2. no mega revolution

3. a very good chunk of moves you use in showdown are not even coded in PRO.

4. a lot of regular pokemons are not even available in PRO.

5. a lot of pvp items are not available in PRO.

So that being said, PRO has it's very own pvp tier list(someone already made a thread about this). Some OU poke in smogon are not even viable in PRO, ex: conkeldurr(sheer force + life orb), etc.

3sJBaVY.gif