Premium Hunter Guide

Orlumbus

Updated!

Some info added about evo lvs, concern about Breloom's Spore, other minor changes.

Slowking/Slowbro, Haxorus, Gardevoir added n_n

Magnet Hunters \o/

Some things corrected.

Soon Item Hunters :3

Thank you all :Crazy:

[glow=#3149c9]~ Blue Server ~[/glow]

[glow=Purple]-= Officer of TeamToxic Guild =-[/glow]

Great guide! You should also add Furret. Furret's hidden ability is Frisk and it can learn Thief which comes in handy when hunting for items. It's also a great slave. Can learn Cut, Dig, Surf, Rock Smash.

Besides, you might want to note down that Kadabra & Alakazam can have Role Play in their movesets, which tells the ability of the opponent when used. This is great when hunting for Pokemon with certain abilities.

Hey there buddy, great guide! I pinned it on my guild Discord to help the members.

Enjoy!

Glad to know, thanks xD

290149 Kinda nice guide but imo Escavalier is not included in the game atm.

best regards

Nice, going to update it soon with "not available yet" lol

Thanks n.n

290152 Great guide! You should also add Furret. Furret's hidden ability is Frisk and it can learn Thief which comes in handy when hunting for items. It's also a great slave. Can learn Cut, Dig, Surf, Rock Smash.

Besides, you might want to note down that Kadabra & Alakazam can have Role Play in their movesets, which tells the ability of the opponent when used. This is great when hunting for Pokemon with certain abilities.

Thanks hehe

About thief pokes, they will be added in the Item Hunter section *-*

Nice info about Kadabra, didn't noticed that :3

Going to update soon.

290153 Another idea. False Swiping ghosts. Now this could be done with Soakers, but you would need to carry another Pokemon. Sneasel, Weavile and Farfetch'd can learn both False Swipe and Foresight, which enables hitting ghosts with normal type attacks.

I didn't considered that because idk if foresight and odor sleuth are working yet. That's why we came up with the Soakers ideia back then. But nice observation, going to include too.

o/

[glow=#3149c9]~ Blue Server ~[/glow]

[glow=Purple]-= Officer of TeamToxic Guild =-[/glow]

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Only now I've seen this guide, and it is very helpful, but you should include Smeargle as a chance to set up however you like.

For instance, mine's moveset is :

False swipe

Spore

Soak

Covet

The 1st 3 moves are the core (to me) for a false swiper, since this I can hit any pokemon with Spore when it is a grass type (unless their ability is Insomnia) and False Swipe it as well (Soak is wonderful when used the way we intend to use it)

The 4th move is totally up to you. I chose covet because i realized i was using Smeargle as 1st and switching ended up hurting my item hunter in the long run.

For abilities I'd recommend Technician, since Smeargle doesn't have great stats and it's a boost to False Swipe.

hi nice guide .

another good catcher is smeargle it can learn anything

u can use falsewipe/soak/spore/roleplay (thats what i use anyway but u can make various combinations)

i have tried breloom and parasect i prefer breelom since its has better stats and the ability to heal poison heal u will find it much easier

linoone i used it as a frisk user paired up with covet early game (u will get a bunch of helpful items to help u troughout the story ) but remember to have the itemslot empty for linoone when u farm items

i use steelix as a slave as well it has amazing def and hp impish is great nature for it ability u can choose what ever rock head if u put recoil moves sturdy if not it can learn headbutt/cut/dig/rocksmash/rockclimb

-if u dont know how to get or how to use u can search on google or youtube there is plenty guides or u can ask here ^^ hf