Eternal Legends - [Red] [Actively Recruiting]

Dohko

[glow=red]***[/glow]Just a reminder that this guild is for the [glow=red]Red Server[/glow]

Hi everyone! I decided to make this guild with one main purpose and that is to turn it into a guild with some of the strongest PVP battlers on the red server. But anyone is invited to join as I plan on having a small but friendly guild in which we can help each other in what ever it is that we need/want in PRO. I know its a long way to go but eventually I want to be able to organize guild and open events in the long run and it would be a plus to have people wanting to help and contribute to such events.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Eternal Legends - [Red] [Competitive/Open] *Recruiting

<t>Hi guys! :)<br/>

<br/>

1. PRO username- Lightdawnx<br/>

2. Hours played- 443 hours<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a new guild and competitive one sounds perfect! <3 I am doing mostly PvP in every mmo i play and i want to learn more everyday.<br/>

4. Will you be able to join Discord? If not why? Yes i have discord same name goes for there (Lightdawnx)<br/>

5. Time zone? (You can google "City/Location name" + time zone) Mines is UTC - 8:00 - I live in Finland might be UTC+ 02:00</t>

LightDawnx

Re: Eternal Legends - [Red] [Competitive/Open] *Recruiting

<r><QUOTE author="LightDawnx"><s>

</s><POST content="288234"><s></s>288234<e></e></POST> Hi guys! :)<br/>

<br/>

1. PRO username- Lightdawnx<br/>

2. Hours played- 443 hours<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a new guild and competitive one sounds perfect! <3 I am doing mostly PvP in every mmo i play and i want to learn more everyday.<br/>

4. Will you be able to join Discord? If not why? Yes i have discord same name goes for there (Lightdawnx)<br/>

5. Time zone? (You can google "City/Location name" + time zone) Mines is UTC - 8:00 - I live in Finland might be UTC+ 02:00<e>

</e></QUOTE>

check pm</r>