Covet bug?

Shay3100

Hey, i just went to search smoke ball using my frisk furret, when i finally managed to find koffing holding one i killed it with covet. went to my bag and smoke ball wasnt there. is that a bug?

would like help please.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

ofc it is not in your backpack

ur furret will hold the item, covet just works if you have no item

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

288344 Hey, i just went to search smoke ball using my frisk furret, when i finally managed to find koffing holding one i killed it with covet. went to my bag and smoke ball wasnt there. is that a bug?

would like help please.

Hi,

No, Covet/Thief work just fine, as long as you make sure your Poké doesn't hold any item (and the wild poké's item will be transfered to your Covet/Thief poké, not into your backpack (it was the case a while ago but not anymore))

Also, not every Koffing is holding a Smoke Ball

EDIT 2: Didn't see the "Frisk" part in your post at first, sorry x) Still true, though. :v

EDIT: By the way, k.o.-ing or not the wild poké with Covet/Thief has no influence in whether you get the item or not;

Also, it has 100% chance of stealing an item as long as you meet the requirements stated above, and if the wild poké doesn't have Sticky Hold

288349 Hi,

No, Covet/Thief work just fine, as long as you make sure your Poké doesn't hold any item (and the wild poké's item will be transfered to your Covet/Thief poké, not into your backpack (it was the case a while ago but not anymore))

Quoted for visability.