Time Attack

Heycavalier

Had this weird idea as i was taking down some bosses earlier. Since i was little i remember some Time Attack modes in various games. The purpose was to defeat the boss/opponent as fast as you could and you earned a better reward depending on your total time. I'm not sure if this is a good sugestion for the PRO bosses but i'd like to hear your thoughts on this suggestion.

The way i imagine it:

Let's say we have 10 possible rewards for defeating (insert boss name here). Instead of relying on the RNG gods to get a good reward, we could build up strategies to take the boss down ASAP and have a chance at a better drop, even the pokemon we've been trying to get all along.

"But dude, if we get pokemon drops all the time the market bla bla"

Yeah i know, i've thought of a solution for this one too. I also don't know if it's possible, but maybe there's a reward tracker that says you cannot earn the same reward consequetively no matter how fast you got to beat the boss.

This suggestion actually sounds quite hard to implement, i just thought it would be cool and i thought i'd share. Although it probably will be denied, ur free to discuss and raise your opinion about it :))

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

288959 "But dude, if we get pokemon drops all the time the market bla bla"

So confused. Are we talking about Pokemon or Items.....

Though if on the topic of Pokemon, I don't think it's really a bad idea. Though with the already set projection of how Boss Battles are applied to this game, probably we should set this suggestion on another part of the game such as a Tower or a mock battle by the same bosses in another area where in which these "Time Attack Battles" could occur. ( Hopefully I didn't stump nobody with my explanation. )

Though with this, in regard to what stated in OP

288846 "But dude, if we get pokemon drops all the time the market bla bla"

Yeah i know, i've thought of a solution for this one too. I also don't know if it's possible, but maybe there's a reward tracker that says you cannot earn the same reward consequetively no matter how fast you got to beat the boss.

I don't think this would affect the economy any way as how Boss Battles are currently implemented. If implemented properly based on the time of "how fast" you complete a boss and possibly also a timer of when you can re-battle which can keep the rewards scarce as usual.

In conclusion, I don't think this suggestion is not all bad, I can proudly state that we really need more battle modes as the fact that possibly double and maybe triple battles are being implemented, maybe this can also be an addition?

Let me clear myself, and my point.

What i was saying, is, that those Time Attack bosses will share the existing boss rewards.

For example Erika.

Let's say you beat her under 30 seconds which awards you the Larvesta pokemon.

Beating her every two weeks under 30 seconds guarantees a Larvesta which could possibly earn huge amounts of money to the person who gets to beat the objective THAT fast. And it's not gonna be just 1 person. In a way this could mean the market gets ruined by the flooding or rare/epic pokes. So my suggestion to this was that IF someone completes the hardest possible time, they get the "ultimate" reward, but then they cannot earn it again consequtively. So this means they could earn it the first time, but then they'd have to earn it again the THIRD time they get to battle the boss again (and only if they make the "best" time). Kinda like a balancing factor. Not sure if this makes it more understandable, let me know if u still don't get it :c

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

Maybe not timed battles (Since server lag/ internet connection can make this difficult) but instead a "Defeat this boss in X amount of turns."

I think it would be cooler if you had an option at the start of the fight for either a normal battle or a challenge battle; and each boss could have their own challenge/ challenges.

For example, beating a boss in 12 turns or less will reward you with one of the 'better' rewards however there should be a risk to accepting the challenge in that you lose a percentage of your money for failing the challenge.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

289067 Let me clear myself, and my point.

What i was saying, is, that those Time Attack bosses will share the existing boss rewards.

For example Erika.

Let's say you beat her under 30 seconds which awards you the Larvesta pokemon.

Beating her every two weeks under 30 seconds guarantees a Larvesta which could possibly earn huge amounts of money to the person who gets to beat the objective THAT fast. And it's not gonna be just 1 person. In a way this could mean the market gets ruined by the flooding or rare/epic pokes. So my suggestion to this was that IF someone completes the hardest possible time, they get the "ultimate" reward, but then they cannot earn it again consequtively. So this means they could earn it the first time, but then they'd have to earn it again the THIRD time they get to battle the boss again (and only if they make the "best" time). Kinda like a balancing factor. Not sure if this makes it more understandable, let me know if u still don't get it :c

Just make those rewards not tradable if you're able to get such a good drop...

289072 Maybe not timed battles (Since server lag/ internet connection can make this difficult) but instead a "Defeat this boss in X amount of turns."

I think it would be cooler if you had an option at the start of the fight for either a normal battle or a challenge battle; and each boss could have their own challenge/ challenges.

For example, beating a boss in 12 turns or less will reward you with one of the 'better' rewards however there should be a risk to accepting the challenge in that you lose a percentage of your money for failing the challenge.

This sounds pretty awesome as well! Nice one <3

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]