Kitsuneko! [Red] Recruiting! \o/

Guest BigFatJambles

Guest BigFatJambles

HELLO, AND WELCOME TO KITSUNEKO! \(^▽^)/

ADVANTAGES!

RULES!

Now, I don't mind the use of most foul language (keep in guild/discord chat pls) in casual talk, I use so myself, just use common sense you know? Try to avoid any drama or I'll have to kick you...

Mostly anything will go through, but if a member is getting offended by it no matter the reason then stop it. Let's just keep a drama-free environment and try to enjoy the game. Any complaints you can direct them to me or one of the officers about it. Also please please please keep it out of all chat/any Pokemon chat. It's for your own good, you will be banned if you don't respect the rules.

Lastly, any wrongdoing that you've been caught in-game that might bring any problem to the Guild I might have to kick you as well.

REQUIREMENTS!

'

ALSO YOU MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PARASITES AND CUTE THINGS/ANIME BECAUSE I LOVE THEM AND YOU CAN DISCUSS IT WITH ME. (◕‿◕✿)

KDjmBb3.pngrX9L72l.png

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BigFatJambles

Re: Cinna'Mon [Red] Recruiting! \o/

<r><QUOTE author="Tro11z"><s>

</s><POST content="289011"><s></s>289011<e></e></POST> Good luck Jambles. If you ever need help just let me know <E>:Shy:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for all the best wishes and help - by saying to me, you're saying it to pow and tea as well <3</r>