Guest BigFatJambles

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN - ParanauticJay

Hours - 780

Reason -

Personally I've been looking for A new guild ever since I came back to the game.

I used to be In "Reborn" But Had to leave due to violations when I became an App for the staff team.

From there I joined Memories with A lot of my staff friends but we're no longer in the guild/staff/apps,

Overall I'm just looking for A good community to be around and have fun with and I also love anime.

I just met one of your members and they we're beyond nice to me and that's what I'm looking for A loving guild/family to hang out with.

Shiny Absol Is love, Shiny Absol is Life.

Guest BigFatJambles
IGN - ParanauticJay

Hours - 780

Reason -

Personally I've been looking for A new guild ever since I came back to the game.

I used to be In "Reborn" But Had to leave due to violations when I became an App for the staff team.

From there I joined Memories with A lot of my staff friends but we're no longer in the guild/staff/apps,

Overall I'm just looking for A good community to be around and have fun with and I also love anime.

I just met one of your members and they we're beyond nice to me and that's what I'm looking for A loving guild/family to hang out with.

Hey there buddy! I remember talkin to ya in a pm. I'm dropping you a pm here on the forums, go check it out!

Bump for my fav weebs o/

zJMiiM6.png

[glow=green]Add me on Discord - Manda#7841 to discuss your spriting techniques!

I'm genuinely interested in what you have to show. [/glow]

[glow=red]Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated

Have you ever seen a mad Goomy before?

Me neither.[/glow]

Guest BigFatJambles
Hey !

IGN: Koulis

Hours: 833

Reason: A random strange girl came to me and ask to join, i told myself that i could try and laugh with some dumb people as i am =D

A random strange girl...interesting... :devil: