help game stuff plz

Interface5

is there any way to get coins other than purchasing or can you get running shoes or something else. that makes you run faster? even if you cant help me :thanks: you for trying en stuff.... so ya you can leave now :Crazy: just going away o ok its allright i dident mean it like that better? ok see ya :Grin:

289236 is there any way to get coins other than purchasing or can you get running shoes or something else. that makes you run faster? even if you cant help me you for trying en stuff.... so ya you can leave now just going away o ok its allright i dident mean it like that better? ok see ya

You need to buy mounts with coin bought ingame. I don't know how you would trade coins ingame.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

289236 is there any way to get coins other than purchasing or can you get running shoes or something else. that makes you run faster? even if you cant help me :thanks: you for trying en stuff.... so ya you can leave now :Crazy: just going away o ok its allright i dident mean it like that better? ok see ya :Grin:

If you aren't interested in buying coins then you could buy a bike ingame. Go to Vermillion City and enter the house next to the Pokecenter. You can buy a bike voucher for 75k by talking to the boy with the Ditto. You can then redeem the voucher at the bike store in Cerulean City.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

289236 is there any way to get coins other than purchasing or can you get running shoes or something else. that makes you run faster? even if you cant help me :thanks: you for trying en stuff.... so ya you can leave now :Crazy: just going away o ok its allright i dident mean it like that better? ok see ya :Grin:

There are no running shoes in-game, but there are several methods of increasing your movement speed that don't require purchasing or donating. As JollyolNathan has mentioned, you can buy a bike in-game for 75k; you can also use in-game currency to purchase Coin Shop mounts from other players in Trade Chat, since those mounts are tradable. Finally, you can complete the Arcanine farmer's quest in order to obtain an Arcanine mount as the reward.

Hope that helps! :)

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

289620 :thanks: to all of you this really helps :)

No problem - happy to hear it! :)

Locking the thread as resolved. Best of luck, and enjoy your game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.