Guild Exp Icon

Sirchancelot

I think we should have a guild exp icon telling us how much exp we currently get from our guilds! Would it be possible to put something like that next to the members icon or something? :Question:

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

289496 This has already been suggested in the Announcement thread about the new Guild changes.

Oh sweet i searched the forums but didnt get any dings

Thanks

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

289496 This has already been suggested in the Announcement thread about the new Guild changes.

Thanks

Yeah the forum search isn't working, it never worked...duhh...what did u expect...If you manually search the "Announcements" tho u'll find it im sure ^^

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

Thanks

Yeah the forum search isn't working, it never worked...duhh...what did u expect...If you manually search the "Announcements" tho u'll find it im sure ^^

It works haha you just gotta get it in the sweet spot

SirChancelot#9800

Thanks

It works haha you just gotta get it in the sweet spot

Ahh well...i'll have to mess around with it more i guess heh. Thanks for the headsup tho ^^

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]