Motivation to farm.

Zezu

I honestly just wanna see , what you guys think of the grind . I have a few friends IRL that tell me they lose motivation because they farm for days with no luck and when they do get luck its completely [Profanity edited out by Pixiu. Please mind the language!], then its back to step one.

I can feel their pain and i get it that this is a MMO , but most mmos dont even take this long , to get what you need. i also feel like the grind is what drives most new players away.

edit- ive been farming tynamos for like a week xd ive found many but all [Edited out.] . I can take the pain but most people wont.

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

289604 I honestly just wanna see , what you guys think of the grind . I have a few friends IRL that tell me they lose motivation because they farm for days with no luck and when they do get luck its completely [Profanity edited out by Pixiu. Please mind the language!], then its back to step one.

I can feel their pain and i get it that this is a MMO , but most mmos dont even take this long , to get what you need. i also feel like the grind is what drives most new players away.

Alot of MMO's do take this long. I agree with the current grind. It takes dedication, I've stated my opinion before on this topic. I feel its quite good right now. It does require luck with hunting though, and can take awhile.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

289604 I honestly just wanna see , what you guys think of the grind . I have a few friends IRL that tell me they lose motivation because they farm for days with no luck and when they do get luck its completely [Censored], then its back to step one.

Well, it's luck. There's no guarentee that you'll get something good in X amount of time playing. You have to keep at it; there are also plenty of other things to do to keep your mind off the grind.

289604 but most mmos dont even take this long

I've played plenty of MMOs and, so far, this is one of the easier ones :Angel:

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

289604 I honestly just wanna see , what you guys think of the grind . I have a few friends IRL that tell me they lose motivation because they farm for days with no luck and when they do get luck its completely [Profanity edited out by Pixiu. Please mind the language!], then its back to step one.

The point of it being that hard is to avoid having only extremely rare pokés 6x28+ iv in every battle, that would be pointless. The challenge lies in the fact that almost nobody has nor will have a perfect poké

I've seen MMOs where you needed weeks in order to get one piece of a matching end-game set, not even talking about upgrading it. :v

I've seen MMOs where you needed weeks in order to get one piece of a matching end-game set, not even talking about upgrading it. :v

#koreanmmos :Smile:. I try to have split my attention when farming for pokemon and grinding; have something you can do while you are farming and put a majority of your focus onto that. Feels like less of a grind then

thing is in other mmos even if it takes ages to farm a good ''item'' every second you spend counts even if your reward is rly small . in PRO you might hunt for like 3 hours and get 0 pokes you want = 0 reward . that makes the hunting sucks and feel like total waste of time discouraging you to continue.

Guest SugarRed9

This mmo is so easy compared to some others. With every mmo its a matter of how hard, and how much you are willing to grind and give up to obtain your prize. It's just the game genre.

I can live with it tbh, because PRO has a lot to offer and some days I barely find the time to hunt thanks to digging, headbutting, smashing rocks etc. I see the point you're making and while I agree that it's rather demotivating, I don't think there's much that could be changed in terms of farming for good IVs/nature/ability. It has to be RNG based to ensure equal playing grounds for everyone and make this game different to the likes of Showdown where every Pokemon has perfect IVs.

Do you have any suggestions though? Something like "rare Pokemon should be guaranteed 10+ IVs"? (although I would not agree tbh)

Honestly this has to be the easiest game to grind EVER. It might as well get harder to increase challenge, what do you think about it Shane? ;)

You obviously haven't played MMO's like Lineage where you had to grind 3 months for an armor piece which wasn't even the Epic Grade Armor (it was called R9 armor back to when i was playing)....

Check my Mall!