Scanner

Oscar

There is some items that i have but its doesnt appear in my backpack. Some of items are :

~ the scanner that i get in the nao abandoned, a sailor gives it, but i dont know who i have to give it, and i dont have this item in my backpack, but i have it in the story game.

~ other item that i have are the artifact part that i get digging in the excavation sites in hoenn (i suggest to add an icon in the game, that represent it )

289631 There is some items that i have but its doesnt appear in my backpack. Some of items are :

~ the scanner that i get in the nao abandoned, a sailor gives it, but i dont know who i have to give it, and i dont have this item in my backpack, but i have it in the story game.

~ other item that i have are the artifact part that i get digging in the excavation sites in hoenn (i suggest to add an icon in the game, that represent it )

Moved to proper place

Hello Mushrambo, I hope your weekend was good.

I am sorry about the incovenience of this issue, but don't worry because those items, altho they aren't listed in your bag, they are in fact "with you"(saved on the database), meaning that you are able to progress the story without any problems.

In case of not being able to progress for the lack of items make sure you have followed the guides of the quests(Excavation sites and Abandoned Ship) to cover any situational part missing, and if its still blocked, make a new topic in the Npc and Scripting Bug section of this Forum.

Hope i was able to help.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

289680 Thanks.

Another question : which one npc i have to give the item scanner that a sailor gives me in the abandoned ship?, because i dont have found it in the city that is the museum

Hello again, you can access that quest guide in this link, and like it says there, there is no utility for the scanner (yet). Make sure to keep an eye in the Update Logs, if anything gets added/changed it will appear there.

I would also like to tell you that the Abandoned Ship quest is a side quest that doesn't affect the main storyline.

Hope I was able to help you.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
298637 ok :thanks:

shane could to codify a side quest with the scanner, to give it to npc and that npc give us some object like the evolution items of clamperl, or gift us a pokemon

You can always submit suggestions. We're looking forward to reading them.

Locking the topic - proper answers have been provided.