Cant enter red server

Drzkevin48

1. 1.

290044 Since i woke up i cant get in game all i get is a blackscreen can anyone help and yes i am redownloading to reinstall but i think it has to do with my acc i am not ban or anything just desperate to log in ... .eJwNyMkNwyAQAMBe-APLctptpIAIYQSWbECwfkXpPZnnfNgzL7azSjTWLuVxrtTnIRb1GUsWpfdy5TjOJVK_ZSSKqd650ZKobQB0m9FWKxuUMf_yDrwJiM4DbKCdfKWZc1u10xtBOa6AK88VcnAcQYxW2PcHV54n4A.AgwQMoOMTefws7YT8gYI9_hvyCk

If you've played using this client before, has anything changed on your pc since you last played ?

Such as any updates?

290044 Since i woke up i cant get in game all i get is a blackscreen can anyone help and yes i am redownloading to reinstall but i think it has to do with my acc i am not ban or anything just desperate to log in ... .eJwNyMkNwyAQAMBe-APLctptpIAIYQSWbECwfkXpPZnnfNgzL7azSjTWLuVxrtTnIRb1GUsWpfdy5TjOJVK_ZSSKqd650ZKobQB0m9FWKxuUMf_yDrwJiM4DbKCdfKWZc1u10xtBOa6AK88VcnAcQYxW2PcHV54n4A.AgwQMoOMTefws7YT8gYI9_hvyCk

To me this looks like an issue retrieving information from the server. It would explain why he cannot see his Pokemon, the Poke-time, his money, etc.. Alongside that, the map isn't loading.

What you could try is a solution for a issue that was similar to this. When you log in just afk on PRO until the server kicks you for being afk. This could take up to 30 minutes, based on reports from previous issues, however it could fix the problem entirely. Let me know if it works.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

If you've played using this client before, has anything changed on your pc since you last played ?

Such as any updates? Reikou no i am a android user i play from my phone and i havent update or anything neither logged in from other device only few mins ago i was testing it and asked a friend to help and it seems my acc works fine ill try another wifi to see of there is any changes

elsword_raven___signature_by_berserker435-d5d71bj.jpg

To me this looks like an issue retrieving information from the server. It would explain why he cannot see his Pokemon, the Poke-time, his money, etc.. Alongside that, the map isn't loading.

What you could try is a solution for a issue that was similar to this. When you log in just afk on PRO until the server kicks you for being afk. This could take up to 30 minutes, based on reports from previous issues, however it could fix the problem entirely. Let me know if it works.

Thnx man i let it afk and it fixed after some hours thnx a buch

elsword_raven___signature_by_berserker435-d5d71bj.jpg

290322 Thnx man i let it afk and it fixed after some hours thnx a buch

Glad to hear it worked out. Thank you to JollyolNathan for the suggestion! :)

Locked as resolved. Enjoy your game!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.