Teleportation bug

Mawdush

I have made the unlock teleportation quest 3 months ago. I can use it since this date with no problem and today i choose to go to hoenn power plant to evolve my nosepass in propobass. In the cave before the central, the three npc was there and I was forced to speak to them to enter the central. And now i'm block and can't re-use the teleportation in the centers.....

PLEASE VISITE THE SOUNDCLOUD PROFILE OF MY LABEL AND LIKE MY TRACKS

Rebirth(hardstyle)

290073 I have made the unlock teleportation quest 3 months ago. I can use it since this date with no problem and today i choose to go to hoenn power plant to evolve my nosepass in propobass. In the cave before the central, the three npc was there and I was forced to speak to them to enter the central. And now i'm block and can't re-use the teleportation in the centers.....

Hello Mawdush, I am sorry for the inconvenience of that experience.

As you can see in this topic, there was a time where that quest was having issues and therefor it was coded again.

Like Unknown007 said:

...if somehow your game data about the past quest has been damaged somehow, it will reset your quest and you will have to do it again.

Therefor you need to recomplete the quest since your game data made the quest reset. I will post here the Teleport Quest Guide to make the job easier.(attention, now you only have to search for 3 PCs instead of 5)

Once again I am deeply sorry about the inconvenience and I hope I was able to help.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.