Is there a way to make it look morning all the time

Godapollolover

290133 I want to know if there is a way to make it appear morning all the time but not change what pokemon appear. If there is a way is it legal in the game? i just really like the brightness when it is morning.

Don't believe so.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

I hope they can make a feature that makes it as bright as morning always. I like my screen to have little brightness (also it conserves my laptops battery power), but when it's night, I have to have it at full brightness just to see where i'm going, which consumes battery life like it's nothing.

290138 I hope they can make a feature that makes it as bright as morning always. I like my screen to have little brightness (also it conserves my laptops battery power), but when it's night, I have to have it at full brightness just to see where i'm going, which consumes battery life like it's nothing.

They have an option to disable weather so i do not see why this cannot be an option. I really hope it can be sometime soon or in the next update.

290133 I want to know if there is a way to make it appear morning all the time but not change what pokemon appear. If there is a way is it legal in the game? i just really like the brightness when it is morning.

The only way for now would be by editing the game client, there are probably some files/lines of code somewhere telling your client to change lighting effects every 3-4 ingame hours, however:

5. Using any kind of automation software, hacking or editing the PRO game/client is prohibited.

Appreciate the lighting whilst it's still the morning, endure the rest of the day and you'll be amazed again next dawn. :Angel:

The only way for now would be by editing the game client, there are probably some files/lines of code somewhere telling your client to change lighting effects every 3-4 ingame hours, however:

5. Using any kind of automation software, hacking or editing the PRO game/client is prohibited.

Appreciate the lighting whilst it's still the morning, endure the rest of the day and you'll be amazed again next dawn. :Angel:

I was thinking of an option to turn night time/day time off like we can do with weather. It would not change what pokemon appear but it just change the brightness so it looks like morning. If it cannot be done then i will just try to like the night time too. : (

Hello GodApolloLover, unfortunatly that feature is not avaiable but i would advise you to add that as a suggestion in our Suggestion subforum. People might like this idea and if that has some positive feedback it might be added to the future.

Hope i was able to help and enjoy the game :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Hello GodApolloLover, unfortunatly that feature is not avaiable but i would advise you to add that as a suggestion in our Suggestion subforum. People might like this idea and if that has some positive feedback it might be added to the future.

Hope i was able to help and enjoy the game :)

Locked as Solved

Thank you so much i will . <3 : D

Thank you so much i will . <3 : D

Locked as Solved and have fun :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.