Is Red down for anyone else?

Gjtheman

290374 After a whole day of school business...

Yep, but the staff are in different time zones. Like its 1:45 am for me currently :confused:

It's been offline for: 5 hours, 33 minutes, 55 seconds.

i'm starting to draw things in the wall

ezgif-6-fde42bc79ce2.gif.1834900c4cb925539e9d9ee25d790458.gif

AriGG Shop

"The ones you looked down on and stepped on and toyed with are going to defeat you today!!"

I'm contemplating making an account on another server... Kappa

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

290268 -snip-

Here's the Official checker for Red server.

For situations such as this you could make an account on one of the other servers and Try to challenge yourself on there, such as limiting the pokemon types you use or only use certain generation pokemon, just to pass time, then whenever your main server goes down in the uture you could just play there until it's back rather than just waiting

Second playthroughs are always faster too, you know where and what to do and what's different in PRO (who knew about not evolving on their first Kanto playthrough?) :Crazy:

Or you could just hang aroung/read guides on forum or talk in the Live chat