Error 520!

Na43222

Hi guys,

I got "Error 520: Web server is returning an unknown error" with my home PC when I try to access PRO forum, but with my office PC it doesn't have any problem.I try to find a way to fix it.

Finally I find this site : sorry.. I can't post links as I'm a new user

BUT I don't know what are they talking about, there are language and code I have never seen before.

I don't know what should I do.

help me please.. :Frown:

290304 Hi guys,

I got "Error 520: Web server is returning an unknown error" with my home PC when I try to access PRO forum, but with my office PC it doesn't have any problem.I try to find a way to fix it.

Finally I find this site : sorry.. I can't post links as I'm a new user

BUT I don't know what are they talking about, there are language and code I have never seen before.

I don't know what should I do.

help me please.. :Frown:

Try resetting your internet connection, clearing your cache/ cookies and using a different browser. Sometimes this is a temporary issues and will go away by itself where as sometimes it's caused by internet connectivity problems.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Try resetting your internet connection, clearing your cache/ cookies and using a different browser. Sometimes this is a temporary issues and will go away by itself where as sometimes it's caused by internet connectivity problems.

Thank you for your guidance and support. :Grin:

Have you got it working properly now ?

Still not working, but I can access the main page of PRO forum .. just the main page.

I think the problem is my internet connection because when I connect my home WIFI with other devices, there is the same problem.

:Nervous:

291300 Still not working, but I can access the main page of PRO forum .. just the main page.

I think the problem is my internet connection because when I connect my home WIFI with other devices, there is the same problem.

If you can only view the main page then I assume that you get Error 520 when you try other forum pages. It may sound silly but I can suggest that you try restarting your internet connection again. If this doesn't work then try leaving it for a couple of days. It's been reported that this issue will fix over time.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Have you got it working properly now ?

Still not working, but I can access the main page of PRO forum .. just the main page.

:Nervous:

Try restarting your router

It could also be a firewall issue or your ISP blocking it