Game freezing

Sk4r

Hey guys,a recently new player here. So I ran into a problem where the game just randomly freezes and nothing except the mouse is moving. I can alt+tab normally and the only solution is to re-launch the game. I tried running in compatibility mode and some other fixes mentioned in that main thread , but no luck. Hope somebody has anything helpful :Shy:

There are tons of topic's about this and it is well known. Only suggestion i can make is that you open up your item bag every now and again. Like every 5 mins.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

291222 There are tons of topic's about this and it is well known. Only suggestion i can make is that you open up your item bag every now and again. Like every 5 mins.

I think he was just talking about in general it was freezing.

Were ya?

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

291221 Hey guys,a recently new player here. So I ran into a problem where the game just randomly freezes and nothing except the mouse is moving. I can alt+tab normally and the only solution is to re-launch the game. I tried running in compatibility mode and some other fixes mentioned in that main thread , but no luck. Hope somebody has anything helpful :Shy:

Check read this before making a general support topic, there's common crash fixes listed in there which should help :)

Thanks for the replies. What I meant is that the game literally stops moving ,but only the sound and mouse are actually working ,graphically it just freezes in place. And I already checked that thread which I already mentioned in my first post.

292132 Thanks for the replies. What I meant is that the game literally stops moving ,but only the sound and mouse are actually working ,graphically it just freezes in place. And I already checked that thread which I already mentioned in my first post.

Hello Sk4r, this is a glitch that happens when you open your Bag during battle after it not being open during a lot of time, it will overload the client and make it freeze for some seconds.

A way to prevent this issue would be like Pelfie said (quoting for evidence):

291222 Only suggestion i can make is that you open up your item bag every now and again. Like every 5 mins.

Hope I was able to help and have fun.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply ,but that is not the issue since I hardly ever open the bag at all. I tried doing it every minute or so but no luck. Just like before only visually it freezes ,but the sound is still going. Fun fact is I can actually click things even though the screen is frozen so technically with some luck I can play it blindly,but that's not rly fun .