Just asking

Thepokemaestro

291234 Somebody asked for Magmar clothes and I have gave him the clothes I get when I helped Magmar I'm in Vulcan amd now he want to ban me if I dont give 500 k ???

So the player was asking to buy magmar set of clothes? And you gave him the reward clothes you got for the quest? Sorry I need a little explaining, then I could try to help you.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

291234 Somebody asked for Magmar clothes and I have gave him the clothes I get when I helped Magmar I'm in Vulcan amd now he want to ban me if I dont give 500 k ???

So the player was asking to buy magmar set of clothes? And you gave him the reward clothes you got for the quest? Sorry I need a little explaining, then I could try to help you.

yes i thought thtat was what he meant

yes i thought thtat was what he meant

So... He wanted to buy the clothes, you sold those clothes to him (or gave, as TheJollyPear I'm not sure I got that part straight x) ), and now he'd want his money back? Meaning he'd get both the clothes and the money?

If that's it, then I hope you have some screenshots to provide, if yes then report that scoundrel in the Report forum section

He can't "ban" you anyway, if he was a staff member (well, first of all, he wouldn't behave like that) that would have been done by now

And as he isn't, I guess that goes against the "do not impersonate staff" rule

291234-snip

Hello ThepokeMaestro, I am sorry about that experience but as its refered on top of this page, its against the rules to talk about Ban related stuff.

Forum rules

1. Do not ask about server status. The topic will be locked instantly.

2. Do not post anything ban related here.

3. Before you post please read our FAQ.

You can access the game rules here, if you didn't break any don't worry.

Locking the topic, enjoy the game :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.