Please help me and tell me what are the wild Pokemons that can hold these items !

Adham

Hi !

There is some items that haven't been introduced in any guide, And i really do not know what are the wild Pokemons that can hold these items, So please help me and tell me what are the wild Pokemons that can hold these items, these items are:

1) Miracle Seed.

2) Light Clay.

3) Magnet.

4) Never Melt Ice.

5) Silk Scarf.

6) Macho Brace.

7) Nugget.

8) Big Nugget.

5ehzPLY.gif

1) Not 100% sure but I think Tangela @ Mt. Silver Exterior hold these

2) No idea. I think I got 1 by digging.

3) Magnemite at Power Plant iirc.

4) Swinub @ Ice Path

5) Zangoose @ Mt. Silver Exterior

6) Dig & a free one @ Goldenrod (trade your Drowzee for a Machop that holds it. Biker in front of Pokecenter)

7 & 8) Dig

291276 Hi !

There is some items that haven't been introduced in any guide, And i really do not know what are the wild Pokemons that can hold these items, So please help me and tell me what are the wild Pokemons that can hold these items, these items are:

1) Miracle Seed.

2) Light Clay.

3) Magnet.

4) Never Melt Ice.

5) Silk Scarf.

6) Macho Brace.

7) Nugget.

8) Big Nugget.

All of these are listed in this item guide, it may be slightly out of date but the player comments point out where :Grin:

292408 Thank you very much :Grin:

Locking as Solved, have fun :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.