PvP Surrender Option

Grohlton

298992 IT can be abused so people can earn ratings fast and easy with their alts

hmm i thought u can't earn ratings on non-ranked battle. Isn't ranked battle random which is impossible to be abused by alternative/trash accounts? sorry im not a pvp guy.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

I guess people dont understand why there is no surrender button

IT can be abused so people can earn ratings fast and easy with their alts

/thread

can set a limition like surrender button only can be use after the battle have already pass certain time ,for example 10-15 mins,because sometime there are people like to stall to 30mins+ although they know they are gonna win,especially those team with blissey+tangrowth+slowbro+all kind of tank.You know you are gonna lose ,but they dont kill you and fooling around there.

There are one time i just left one pokemon azumarill with few hp and opposite there still gt 4, that umbreon keep on curse and i hit it with playrough then it moonlight again until curse max then it baton pass to slowbro and clam mind to max ,and still did not kill me,slowbro spam the thunder wave until my pp run out then struggle to death.

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

299474 hmm i thought u can't earn ratings on non-ranked battle. Isn't ranked battle random which is impossible to be abused by alternative/trash accounts? sorry im not a pvp guy.

oh I dont care about non ranked battles, but non ranked pvp battle are not the topic right now

299485 can set a limition like surrender button only can be use after the battle have already pass certain time ,for example 10-15 mins,because sometime there are people like to stall to 30mins+ although they know they are gonna win,especially those team with blissey+tangrowth+slowbro+all kind of tank.You know you are gonna lose ,but they dont kill you and fooling around there.

There are one time i just left one pokemon azumarill with few hp and opposite there still gt 4, that umbreon keep on curse and i hit it with playrough then it moonlight again until curse max then it baton pass to slowbro and clam mind to max ,and still did not kill me,slowbro spam the thunder wave until my pp run out then struggle to death.

slowbro 2hko, blissey ohko, tang ohko ( sorry not that hard to deal with them )

yeah a surrender button like /ff 20 is fine with me :) I had a 1hours game aswell where we went blissey vs slowbro for over 200turns only this fight

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

299634 oh I dont care about non ranked battles, but non ranked pvp battle are not the topic right now

what I was referring is why/how would they abuse this by using their alt accounts to earn ratings which are (i assume)only obtainable via ranked battle which is also puts u into a queue vs a random player (and not your alt account). which means, u really cant abuse this to get ratings.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

299474 hmm i thought u can't earn ratings on non-ranked battle. Isn't ranked battle random which is impossible to be abused by alternative/trash accounts? sorry im not a pvp guy.

oh I dont care about non ranked battles, but non ranked pvp battle are not the topic right now

299485 can set a limition like surrender button only can be use after the battle have already pass certain time ,for example 10-15 mins,because sometime there are people like to stall to 30mins+ although they know they are gonna win,especially those team with blissey+tangrowth+slowbro+all kind of tank.You know you are gonna lose ,but they dont kill you and fooling around there.

slowbro 2hko, blissey ohko, tang ohko ( sorry not that hard to deal with them )

yeah a surrender button like /ff 20 is fine with me :) I had a 1hours game aswell where we went blissey vs slowbro for over 200turns only this fight

i know not hard to deal with them but need to have the counter pokemon to deal, you cant beat them with a non-counter,it's not like they will have no strategies to deal with my tank counter pokemon, although i'm not very high ranking and good but atleast i have play over thounsand matches in PRO pvp rank game, i know those tank can be ohko ,but only with specific pokemon,and they did have the anti-counter to deal.the main point i mentioned these pokemon is because they are time stalling ,which consume alots of time. Like you say some game can go up to over 1hour and i'm also meet this before so if it having a surrender button for the battle which is too long, it will be convenience for some people who want to forfeit.

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

299834 what I was referring is why/how would they abuse this by using their alt accounts to earn ratings which are (i assume)only obtainable via ranked battle which is also puts u into a queue vs a random player (and not your alt account). which means, u really cant abuse this to get ratings.

look yellows #1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

298750 im agree with this surrender, in order to reduce time consuming (especially for those idiot time staller)

R'amen.

I'm completely in for a surrender / forfait button (Run button is already there, just make it ask if we really want to forfait).

Some people can troll with stall, and since PRO PvP = Stall PvP, this happens a lot of time. I personally don't play a stall team because I don't get any satisfaction from it, but I can understand people willing to get as many PvP points as possible and climb the ladder easily. However, some people may troll by just spamming some move while you have one Pokémon left, raise their bulk and finish you whenever they want... if you don't disconnect and accept the 45 minutes ban.