Quest fossi

Andrelvamaral

1. 1.

292147 Complete the quest and not win anything!

because?

nor a rare candy! even a berry, 1m or "MS".

Nothing afff.

He took the stone mega evolution, ok.

But some recompença.

10 fossios the Aerodactyl

j8gxhy.jpg

Hello andrelvamaral, this was a old quest where you could get Aerodactyl mega stone, but as the Mega Evolution isn't coded yet it was decided to remove the rewards (you can't see the reward in the bag but its saved in the databse).

Make sure to keep an eye in theUpdate Logs in case Any information about that quest or Mega stones appear in this game.

Hope I was able help.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

292362 OKAY, REMOVED Aerodactyl mega stone.

but should replace any itens. mount(Aerodacty) or vampire eyes.

Hello again anderlvamaral, and I hope you are having a great weekend.

Unfortunatly, like I told you before, once the Mega Evolution gets coded there will be some changes around the game and you should start seeing this item on your bag.

I am sorry to put this in this way but it seems highly unlikely to be added since Aerodactyl mount isn't a thing in this game and Vampiric eyes, like i said to you in your other topic, is a limited item that was only avaiable during the month of September to the Valley of Steel daily, giving it as a reward in this quest would make his value drop significally and make the effort many players had to go through to get it worthless since you can do this quest at any time. But you can make a suggestion to change the reward of this quest in this link, if it gets enough attention and a great feedback it might jump to the content team "to-do" list.

Once again I am sorry about the inconvenience and I hope i was able to write down the answer to all your questions, have fun playing the game.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.