Payment

Ginpachisensei

Hi guys,

I am from İstanbul/Turkey. I was got a paypal for years but about 6 months ago paypal withdrawed from my country.

(if you ask why, because of some new financial regulations I think. governance trying to control financial system very firmly because you know middle east is in a chaos and Turkey is affecting really bad from this circumstances)

I love your work, I think this is the best pokemon game I've ever seen. I want become a member. This member privileges and good stuffs(dratinis, member clothes and shiny mounts etc. :)) who members can buy, and also this way I can support your work too.

[glow=red]Please find a way to pay except paypal. If you can find another way I can buy membership and other good stuffs :)[/glow]

and again thank you for this great game.

292181 I love your work, I think this is the best pokemon game I've ever seen. I want become a member. This member privileges and good stuffs(dratinis, member clothes and shiny mounts etc. :)) who members can buy, and also this way I can support your work too.

Nooo! Thats pay to win.

292181 If you can find another way I can buy membership and other good stuffs :)

You can buy them from players in game.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

292181 I love your work, I think this is the best pokemon game I've ever seen. I want become a member. This member privileges and good stuffs(dratinis, member clothes and shiny mounts etc. :)) who members can buy, and also this way I can support your work too.

Nooo! Thats pay to win.

292181 If you can find another way I can buy membership and other good stuffs :)

You can buy them from players in game.

I can't buy anything with game money. Because I am 31 years old. I am working all day. I play this game at cost of less sleep. Grown up stuffs and work take really great time. I can sell membership in game for game money, if they can give me chance to buy membership and other stuff.

if I would be 15 years old (damn I would give a lot of things for that) maybe I couldn't find money for buying stuffs but I wouldn't need. because I would play this game at least 6 hours in a day :) and I would buy membership with game moneys. Because with that much spare time, I could make leveling and farming things easily.

Hi guys,

I am from İstanbul/Turkey. I was got a paypal for years but about 6 months ago paypal withdrawed from my country.

(if you ask why, because of some new financial regulations I think. governance trying to control financial system very firmly because you know middle east is in a chaos and Turkey is affecting really bad from this circumstances)

I love your work, I think this is the best pokemon game I've ever seen. I want become a member. This member privileges and good stuffs(dratinis, member clothes and shiny mounts etc. :)) who members can buy, and also this way I can support your work too.

[glow=red]Please find a way to pay except paypal. If you can find another way I can buy membership and other good stuffs :)[/glow]

and again thank you for this great game.

I am from Turkey too. Earlier I did shopping. I know the way of it. Contact me with a private message or on the yellow server. :)

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

292191 if I would be 15 years old ([Censored] I would give a lot of things for that) maybe I couldn't find money for buying stuffs but I wouldn't need. because I would play this game at least 6 hours in a day :) and I would buy membership with game moneys. Because with that much spare time, I could make leveling and farming things easily.

Hm, this game requires grinding hours. However I'll post you this: Money Making Guide. Don't believe other payment options will be added, but it may be.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

292223 Thakns to my fellow [glow=red]Amca[/glow] I made a purchase.

Case closed :) thank you guys for great game

and [glow=red]Amca[/glow] thank you again for your help :)

Glad you were able to get a solution and thank you Amca for helpin :)

Going to lock the topic as solved.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.