A very very very late intro but hhiiii

hi i am nick i love pokemon so so much :Heart-eyes: i am so glad i came across this mmo honestly this game is soo organized its crazy the graphics are great and it deserves to be played by everyone in the whole world. i am currently in johto safari zone feel free to get to know me cause i am really cool i love to pvp and stuff like that feel free to meet me in game so we can talk so we can hang around and battle :Cool: my ingame name is nicksupergod and i am in the yellow server :Angel:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

292800 it deserves to be played by everyone in the whole world.

I know, right?

292800 feel free to get to know me cause i am really cool i love to pvp and stuff like that feel free to meet me in game so we can talk so we can hang around and battle

Aye, duly noted.

292800 my ingame name is nicksupergod and i am in the yellow server

Names Sylorinnis, and welcome to the forums!

Welcome mate!

speaking of late intro, been here for almost a year now yet havent even did an intro. :Shocked:

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18