server crashes?

Diomy012

41591 i'm a new player and i'm kinda disappointed with the server crashes..

and i lost the moon stone i got while evolving my nidorino to nidoking.. >_>

There is a place in forum for lost items post it there maybe the staff can help u with it.

Also is normal for a new game that such crashes happens. its like a baby dropping his food on his clothes :Shy:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNTQ2Njg5ODM1MTk4MDU0NDAvMjU1NDAxNjQ3NzA5MDkzODkyL1RoZUR1ZGUuZ2lmIn0.gNm3joiLSGRaCmrgv94P5GES4Jc

41591 i'm a new player and i'm kinda disappointed with the server crashes..

and i lost the moon stone i got while evolving my nidorino to nidoking.. >_>

There is a place in forum for lost items post it there maybe the staff can help u with it.

Also is normal for a new game that such crashes happens. its like a baby dropping his food on his clothes :Shy:

Thanks for the info.. anyways i'm good now.. i replaced my nidorino to venomoth that has quiver dance :Grin:

btw.. server is still down right? it's been an hour now i think..

HGRe4oC.gif

Take it easy guys. It will resolve itself. Let it just take some time. They're doing everything they can and I love this server! It is one of the most fun online Pokemon available so you should not complain so much. There are no better than this, and it's actually beta!

tumblr_mu2gbwk0GB1r72ht7o1_r1_500.gif

12122638_1127549467273490_2619505945036816634_n.jpg?oh=273fdeaa44ad3043db1ee600c43b28d5&oe=569166CB

A good friend left me... and I miss her every day. But I know we'll always be friends. Forever."

-Ash Ketehum Pokemon_Trainer_run_by_Hanshumon.gif

42021 wow guys RLY?if im not mistaken the server is in [glow=red]BETA![/glow]! B E T A. stop crying.. :Cry:

Ok, then I suppose I'll have to write it down again: For LEGAL reasons, NO Pokemon MMO can ever leave Beta phase or it would become immediately illegal as it would violate Gamefreak's copyright. Therefor, as long as PRO exists, it will be always beta and so, your argument is invalid.