kings of dragons tournament

hey guys this is nick i am hosting a simple tournament on the yellow server it is to test to see who has the best dragon type pokemon on this server :Crazy: anyone is able to join this :Cool: the entrance fee to join is only 2k good luck to all

the rules are the same old pvp rules and you can only enter with one pokemon only the winner will receive all the money entered for this tournament and a dragon type pokemon lvl 100 if you have any questions feel free to pm me or comment below :Grin:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

298107 Must we use some dragon poke in team?

If not i will join this, let me know!

you can only use one dragon type pokemon this is to see who has the best on the server also it can be dual types kingdra which is a dragon/water type

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

293693 the entrance fee to join is only 2k good luck to all

any adamant h.a dragonite will win

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

293693 the entrance fee to join is only 2k good luck to all

any adamant h.a dragonite will win

i beg to differ lol :Cool: