Is hard to have a Slowbro in this game yet..

Mestrepokemon

41624 slowbro must be a calm minder.

But, we will wait for this tms..

This is false, slowbro can do fine without calm mind.

maybe it's personal preferences and that's his play style. I agree slowpoke like many pokes can be played in different ways for example i would run silver wind on my scizor because it's' a strategy. I think calm mind slowbro how he'll play it.

"You can Jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution" Fred Hamption Jr

xiQhuDL.png

Like I say, there is always more than one way to use any Pokemon. All of them have lot of moves/abilities to fit every team.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

41624 slowbro must be a calm minder.

But, we will wait for this tms..

This is false, slowbro can do fine without calm mind.

maybe it's personal preferences and that's his play style. I agree slowpoke like many pokes can be played in different ways for example i would run silver wind on my scizor because it's' a strategy. I think calm mind slowbro how he'll play it.

I assume that is what he meant, but I wanted to make sure others who read this post do not assume their Slowbro's need calm mind, as there are multiple movesets that Slowbro can use and still be effective.