Auction House

Ezyquake

1. 1.

I am aware that auction house might already be under development but I took some time to mention some features that would make the auction house not miss any detail!

The auction would consist of 3 tabs, Pokemon, Items, My Auctions.

The Pokemon tab:

-This tab will be the main tab when you open the auction house and would have a search bar and a reset bar.

-The auto-sort option will be Alphabetical.

-It would also have manual multi-sort options such as Sort by level, Sort by rarity(?), Sort by total IVs, Sort by total EVs, Sort by shiny, Sort by Instant Price.

-Pokemon sold would appear as bars with different column titles such as: Name, Seller, Best Offer, Instant.

-Clicking a pokemon for sale will open the pokemon window showing all the info as you link it in chat, except there will be two additional buttons in that window which would allow the buyer to put an offer or instantly buy it.

*No option to find a specifiec nature or ability to keep the aspect of exploring the auction house.

**If the buyer won the auction or instantly bought the pokemon, it will be automatically sent to his pc box.

The Items tab:

-In this tab players will be able to browse items through a search bar.

-The auto-sort option will be Alphabetical.

-It would also have manual multi-sort options such as Sort by quantity, Sort by price.

-Items sold would appear as bars with different column titles such as: Name, Seller, Price.

-Clicking an item from the auction house window will pop a window up asking if you want to buy the item or close the window.

Auctioned items will always be bought instantly and would not allow offers or expirations after a time limit.

**If the player bought the item, it will be automatically sent to his inventory.

The My Auctions tab:

-In this tab players will be able to put their pokemon or items for sale.

-When a player drags a pokemon from their party to the auction house window they will be asked to put an auction duration between 24 and 48 hours and the instant price.

-When a player drags an item from their inventory to the auction house window they will be asked to put a quantity and the price.

-Players will have the permission to cancel any auction on an item or pokemon at any time.

Anti-abuse:

-If a buyer puts an offer on the pokemon for sale and does not have tha amount offered, the offer does not register.

-If a player had the pokedollars while offering but does not when the auction ends, the auction will be canceled or automatically restart.

-In order to avoid fake best offers, the seller cannot set the best offer himself but instead it'll be automatically be set when a buyer offers a price.

-When an auction ends and a buyer bid on a pokemon, a window will pop-up on the seller when he comes online that a pokemon is about to be sold to the EX buy for $EX, do you want to procceed with the auction? Accept / Decline.

-When an auction ends and there was a bid on a pokemon, until the seller accepts and ends the auction, that sold pokemon would no longer be visible.

And that about sums up my suggestion! :D

Let me know if I missed any minor detail or if u have an addition yourself or if you agree/disagree! Thanks for taking your time to read my suggestion.

[center][/center]

I agree with you Ezyquake. Even though you're a noob. :Ambivalent: This feature would solve a lot of problems in-game regarding scamming, fake offers, etc. It would be a lot easier on the Staff member who have to deal with many reports. And it is just a more professional and reliable way of trading pokemon and / or items.

-If a player had the pokedollars while offering but does not when the auction ends, the auction will be canceled or automatically restart.

This part can easily changed to take the money from the actual buyers, and returning it to them upon being outbid/winning.

Example:

Buyer A Bids 500k for a Banana = -500k from his own inventory

Buyer B Bids 510k for Banana = -510k from his own inventory

Buyer A's 500k will return to him + Notification saying "You have been outbid" etc

Great suggestions btw, but i'm pretty sure we won't see this launch without the "Mail System"

This part can easily changed to take the money from the actual buyers, and returning it to them upon being outbid/winning.

Example:

Buyer B Bids 510k for Banana = -510k from his own inventory

Buyer A's 500k will return to him + Notification saying "You have been outbid" etc

Great suggestions btw, but i'm pretty sure we won't see this launch without the "Mail System"

Yeah that's what I had in mind at first but then I thought that bugs might happen. And if this happened it would be a major bug and everybody would ask for a refund, including fake refund requests and would cause a huge confusion. That's why I came up with this method.

294470 I agree with you Ezyquake. Even though you're a noob. :Ambivalent: This feature would solve a lot of problems in-game regarding scamming, fake offers, etc. It would be a lot easier on the Staff member who have to deal with many reports. And it is just a more professional and reliable way of trading pokemon and / or items.

I know my friend Tr3y, even though you're the bigger noob, it will make the administrators' job much simpler and would pretty much take care of fake b.o and deceiving.

[center][/center]

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Example:

This is not a good idea and I would personally never bid on something if it just takes money from me and I receive nothing back. I think a better alternative would be a bidding tax. So a % of the amount bid would be deducted from your money. This would keep fake bidders away as well since the price will get higher for bids and the % taxed from your own money would become more significant, unless you're filthy rich I guess. I think the same should go for listing pokes, or items for that matter. Adding a % tax for convenience. Its actually this way in almost every mmo I've ever played.